Have you ever wondered what is your CPU or GPU doing now, how many memory is currently available and so on? Usually to do this you had to quit your app and switch to other one to see this data. But by the time of switching data is already irrelevant!
With help of CPU/GPU Meter & Notification (AndroidInsight) you can have all this data as permanent notification and you can access it in a single swipe.
The app shows:
- Name of app (or process) consuming most CPU cycles now*
- CPU utilization - total and per core
- CPU frequency - current, maximum and average
- CPU active core
- CPU temperature*
- Battery temperature
- Available memory
- GPU utilization*
- GPU frequency - current and maximum*
AND ALL THAT SIMULTANEOUSLY AS NOTIFICATION!
Application also show information about device's hardware.*
Supports Android 14
The application is crafted by team based in Europe which pays attention to the hardware details. We are curious about what exactly is doing the hardware at every moment in order to utilize it more efficiently. It was initially created for personal use but later decided that it could be useful for everybody.
As the application grows we developed a dark theme for it. It was also inspired by other utility application that our team built with love - Night Eye
* DISCLAIMER: GPUs are rarely supported on latest Android versions. This is because of permission issues. Also because of permissions issues with some custom ROMs (like Linage OS) other options marked with * may not be supported as well. Sorry for this inconvenient. If there is someway to solve it, we will. Data shown in the application are for information. For accurate specification please refer to the manufacturer.
Get CPU/GPU Meter
Download CPU/GPU Meter to monitor the performance of your Android device's CPU and GPU in real-time, including usage/temperature/frequencies/clock/etc., and identify any issues with overheating or slow response times. With a customizable interface and widget feature, CPU/GPU Meter is the perfect tool to optimize your device's performance and keep it running smoothly.
Get real-time CPU/GPU monitoring for your Android device with CPU/GPU Meter from AndroidInsight - for free.